Short Answer: Yes! As long as you submit your complete and error-free service request by 12pm (noon). All eviction requests submitted after noon will be served on the next business day.
If you are not yet a client. Please complete the New Client Form. When you have submitted the form, give us a call at (775) 432 2000 to let us know that you would like to expedite your new client approval. We cannot provide our services unless we receive a completed New Client Form. Our staff are happy to help you get set up quickly and our comprehensive instructional documentation will walk you through the process of submitting your first eviction request with simple steps and helpful screenshots. As long as you get your request submitted before 12pm (noon) we will serve your eviction notice on the same day.
If you are already a client. As long as you submit a complete (and error-free) eviction request before 12pm (noon), we will serve it on the same day.
You are welcome to email us at email@example.com any hour of the day! We will do our best to respond to your query within one business day.
If you’d like to speak with a company representative, please call our office at (775) 432 2000. We almost always have staff in the office between the hours of 9am and 2pm. Later in the afternoon our team is out in the field serving notices. If you miss us, you’re always welcome to leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Due to the nature of our work, the office is not always staffed as our team is out in the field serving notices. If you are planning to stop by, please do so before 1pm or call ahead to ensure someone will be here.
SMART Legal Document Services serves the Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Minden, Gardnerville, Fernley, and Dayton areas.
As an existing Client, you have two options for adding a New Contact to your account.
- You can add a New Contact through your Client Portal
- You can have the New Contact fill out and submit a New Contact form through the website
There are three different types of Contacts that you can assign to your Client Account.
- Primary Contact. Every account has at least one Primary Contact, the contact that creates the Client account is automatically set up as the Primary Contact. This Contact Type can view all active evictions for the client and carry out actions relating to any Contact within their Client. Refer to the table below to see the restrictions associated with each contact type.
- Contact. Client contacts are additional individuals that work for the Client. Every Client account can have as many Contacts as they would like. Contacts have some restrictions on their account pertaining to the information that they can access and make changes to. Contacts can only view, make changes to, and generate reports for their own evictions. Refer to the table below to see the restrictions associated with each contact type.
- Billing Contact. Any contact can be a Billing Contact in addition to their other contact type. Billing Contacts are able to view invoices through the Contact portal and receive an email notification when new invoices are posted. Refer to the table below to see the restrictions associated with each contact type.
Yes. You are more than welcome to set up multiple Primary Contacts.
Refer to the table below to determine whether each user actually needs Primary Contact access. We encourage using the basic Contact user type when possible.
No. If you only have one contact, that individual will be the Primary Contact and the Billing Contact. No others are necessary.
If your organization has multiple individuals that will need to access the online portal to request New Evictions or update existing evictions, we recommend setting up separate Contact accounts for each individual.
Yes. As long as you submit a complete (and error-free) eviction request before 12pm (noon), we will serve it on the same day.
All eviction requests submitted after noon will be served on the next business day.
Once you are logged into your account, hover over the “Help" tab and select the Contact Type for which you would like to view the Instructional Documentation.